MEET THE AUTHOR
I created this book, my ultimate notebook of high-leverage tools, for myself and the next generation of great artists.
It’s changed my life, and I hope the same for you..
Everything in this book has been vetted, explored, and applied to my own life in some fashion. I’ve used dozens of the tactics and strategies in daily creative decisions, high-stakes negotiations, high-risk environments, or large business dealings. I have never seen anything that’s as complete as the system I’m walking you through.
You get almost 300 pages filled with the things that we learned the hard way.
- Vetted over the last 15 years in management offices, recording studios, writer rooms, board rooms, and performance arenas.
- Assembled from co-ventures with Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw.
- Pressure tested at Belmont in Nashville, and Harvard in Boston.
- Proven in our businesses and our artists' businesses.
Hacking Music is the training practice we work from, use and teach every day. It’s a collection of what WORKS.
ABOUT THE BOOK
HACKING MUSIC - THE HABITS OF HEADLINERS
By John Pisciotta, Jeff McMahon and Wade Sutton
A collection of Strategic frameworks for the new music marketplace.
Can you identify with any of these things:
- Do You crave & desire growth, musically & professionally, every single day…
- You’ve been told that your musical drive can be “too much” but you know that it is actually a FEATURE, not a problem
- You’re “okay” musically, but not thriving the way you know is possible… you’ve gotta get that fixed.
- You see what’s happening to the music world — and you need to be in control not “at the mercy” of anyone else
- You recognize you’re in a season to advance not to retreat and you know that with the proper guidance & leadership, you can do exceptional things
Hacking Music does a DEEP alignment between Talent, Training, Technology, and Team.
Artists can figure out their talent. The outcome for our clients like you is that artists can now – FINALLY – apply it to the areas that they fall short such as: training, technology and team.
This is where 96% of all musical entrepreneurs hit the ‘wall’. Because these are the areas where we see artists are weakest. These are the gaps most artists face. These are the risks that must be addressed.
Hacking Music is a book that you do.
Testimonials and Student Experiences
Sony/ATV Publishing, Supervisor North American Publishing
"An operating system for the way the music marketplace actually works."
Manager: Alanis Morissette, Leann Rimes, Steve Perry, Collective Soul. Jagged Little Pill, The Largest Selling Debut Album In History, Sales In Excess Of 34 Million Records
"Hacking Music Is A Collection Of “signal” In A World Full Of “noise."
CEO of Ditto Music